- The Bamboo Experience' , a rustic pavilion modeled on a traditional Lao house, perched in a picturesque setting next to rice paddy fields.
- An introduction to the importance of bamboo to Lao culture and to the used of bamboo in a diverse range of household items found in rural Lao dwellings.
- A Relaxing bamboo weaving activity, where you'll weave a souvenir mat made from strips of the bamboo plant, using a technique which has been practised for centuries.
- A fun, interactive cooking class, using the bamboo shoot as a key ingredient; make dishes such as bamboo shoot soup, bamboo shoot steamed in banana leaf, and bamboo shoot dip and more.
- A delicious meal (made by you), and photo opportunities of semi-rural Laos, from the relaxing pavilion terrace.
- On arrival "Sabaidee" a greeting by our guide and get offer a welcome drink
- Presentation of Bamboo plant and its vary handicraft products
- Crossbow shooting practice
- Bamboo stilts walking practice
- Sticky rice pounding in traditional wooden pestle & mortar
- Traditional bamboo weaving lesson with local craftsman
- Traditional Lao cooking class "Using bamboo shoot as main ingredient"
- Lunch or dinner in a traditional bamboo tray
- Hmong khen performance "Traditional bamboo instrument"
- Kamu bamboo dancing "Skipping poles"
- Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel in the center of town
- English speaking Instructor/Interpreter
- One meal included either Lunch or Dinner & drinking water or tea
- All activities as stated as above
- Specialty drinks
Useful Information: Wear casual, comfortable shoes (flip-flop)!
**We offer special rate for families and children!